[Zope] multiple select question

Jason Jones jason_j@countermedia.org
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:33:27 -0400

I'm trying to pass values from a multiple select to a property. The property
sheet won't let me create a multiple selection though. It fails by claiming
that the variable which defines the select elements can't be found. I can
create a standard select with that variable though.

The variable which defines the elements is on a property sheet higher up in my
ZClass heirarchy and it is set to the type lines. Is this the problem? How can
I set up a multiple select, or at least pass elements from a multiple select
into a predefined property.

Ultimately I wan't to create a catalog listing like KMNetNews has, but with
multiple categories, and possibly subcategories.

Thanks,

Jason Jones
jason_j@countermedia.org