[Zope] ZClass Virgin

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 21:59:12 +0100

In article <004201bef175$d45a2de0$7b5addc7@laptop>, Kevin Dangoor
<kid@kendermedia.com> writes

apparently this might not happen if we use _v_ type names

as Stephan Richter says
A few weeks back I posted the same question. See the archives. :)

you need to write some external methods. The variable you use for the
counter
should start with _v_ which gives it protected status. But you can call
this
attr only with a python function.

have fun,
stephan