[Zope] <code> tag?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:04:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 02:03 29-8-99 , Mike Winter wrote:
> >Hi, just a quick question: how do you get Zope to display DTML without
> >evaluating it?
>
> There are two methods, one of which is (to me) a very serious security
> breach: document_src (for which you need the View management screens
> permission), and PrincipiaSearchSource, for which you do not need any
> permissions at all. At any Zope2 site, I can add /PrincipiaSearchSource to
> the URL and see the source of that DTML Method/Document.
Well, I've tried this with www.mtg.co.at (Z2.0b1), and I get this:

             Zope Error

             Resource not found

             Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.

             Check the URL and try again.

             Troubleshooting Suggestions

                   The URL may be incorrect.
                   The parameters passed to this resource may be
incorrect.
                   A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

             For more detailed information about the error, please refer
to the HTML source for this page.

             If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.0.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
297, in publish_module
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.0.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
175, in publish
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.0.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py,
line 289, in traverse
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.0.0b1-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line
260, in __bobo_traverse__
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /home/zope/Zope-2.0.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py,
line 499, in notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)