[Zope] can dtml methods take arguments ?

happyrhino@usa.net happyrhino@usa.net
29 Aug 99 04:07:07 MDT

The name "method" suggests that DTML methods should be able
to take arguments much like ZSQL methods can. But for the
life of me I can't find where these are added.
I must be short-sighted because dynamic DTML methods (such as
home grown context-sensitive navigation menus) would require
the ability to pass values to them. In fact, from where I'm
looking right now, it seems that DTML methods and DTML documents
are actually identical in functionality and the difference lies
solely in how one uses them. (ie. it's a question of semantics)

TIA,

Henry