[Zope] Tiny Table

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:52:42 +0100

In article <7qgkvl$svlr@eGroups.com>, wombat_harness@hotmail.com writes
>Hey everyone,
>
>not sure if i have posted this one before, but does anyone have any
>idea how to dynamically change the contents of a tinytable from a DTML
>document? I really need to be able to add data into the table without
>adding it manually..
>
>Any thoughts??
>
>Wom.

a scan of the code in TinyTable.py reveals a method called
manage_editData(self, data, REQUEST=None)

ie you should be able to use

manage_editData in your dtml docs. So if the current dir holds
TinyTable, T, then

<dtml-call "T.manageEditData('....')"> would replace the data for the
table. That's not the same as the column headers though. I can't see
anything that hacks individual rows/columns though.
--
Robin Becker