[Zope] GenericUserFolder authenticates but Zope rejects

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:58:43 -0500

"Ibaņez Palomar Juan David" wrote:
> I think you should create a new role, give both permissions to the new
> role (but no to the Anonymous role) and associate the new role to your user.

Thank you. Thank you. I added a new role (one of the ones belonging to
"jorge": "specialrole") and gave it "Access..." and "View" permissions
and was able to view the restricted page after authenticating as
"jorge:secret". This also solved the acquisition problem with
standard_html_header, etc.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595