[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Digital Creations & Fast Engines press release

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:56:44 -0500

FYI:

  http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=Zope
  (Note: this URL might not work for too long)

From FastEngine's side of the press release:

"Fast Engines, the leader in web server acceleration software, announced
today that it has teamed up with Digital Creations, creator of Zope and
the leader in Open Source web development, to provide commercial-grade
scalability for the Zope web application server."

I'll have the announcement on our site later today, after I put out
another announcement.

Press releases generally require a translation, so here goes.  Our
commercial customers want a way to do load balancing with our ZEO
services.  Fast Engines makes a supported, cross-server, cross-platform
version of FastCGI that adds load balancing techniques.  We will be
pitching that as an option for our commercial customers.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909
The Open Source Zope application server