[Zope] UserDB problem [very urgent]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:31:54 -0300

Hello...

    I am really getting desperate... I installed both GUF and UserDB both
are giving me the same error... That's strange...

    I create a temporary folder, insert an index_html that just contains
HTML text. Create a UserDB folder.

    I can add/update/delete users from the managment console... I unchecked
the Access Content and View from the security tab of the index_html
document...

    When trying to access the /tempoDir/ folder I get an error and the
following traceback ...

    Please, someone give me a hint on what I am doing wrong? Am I missing
some permissions?

    Env: Solaris Sparc, Zope 2.0.1, ZOracleDA 2.1.0, UserDB 1.3.0 ... I am
using Apache through PCGI ... Authentication works great when using the
other mode (the default User Folder).

    Thanks

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>