[Zope] ZDiscussion How does one use this??

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:03:02 +0100

Hi,

I am new to Zope and am struggling a bit... I downloaded ZDiscussion
0.2.0, extracted it to the correct place and imported the additional
zclass (whatever that is, none of the docs explains this). I can add
a new ZDiscussion fine, but what than?? It seems like that's an empty
folder with some special tabs, but how do I use the discusion???

Furthermore, where is a documentation that tells about that? The
ReadMe only covers the DropIn replacment for Confera.

Is ZDiscussion just the basis for a product like ZDConfera? If so,
where are the features like Preview???

Regards

Jochen