[Zope] Re: Zope and FastCGI

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:32:01 +0100

Jimbo,

thanks to your tip zope is running on apache with FastCgi now. Rather
often I get the following error

>HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 07:28:07 GMT Server:
>Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.4.6
>OpenSSL/0.9.4 PHP/4.0B3-dev PHP/3.0.13-dev mod_fastcgi/2.2.3
>
>OK
>
>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>unable to complete your request.
>
>Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@MIDRAS.de and
>inform them of the time the error
>occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
>
>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
>

>Apache/1.3.9 Server at test.neue-rundschau.de Port 80

The apache-error-log tells the following on the request:

>[Mon Dec  6 08:28:07 1999] [error] [client 212.14.64.240] FastCGI:
>comm with server "/serve/nr/zope" aborted: protocol error: invalid
>version: 61 != FCGI_VERSION(1)

As I am alone on this server at the moment, this seems to become a
major problem when the system is on load...

Does anyone have an idea on that messages???

Jochen