[Zope] Zope 2.1.0 Linux binary now fixed for RH 5.x users...

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:01:05 -0800

[Nick Garcia, on Mon, 06 Dec 1999]
:: Brian Lloyd wrote:
:: >
:: > Hi all,
:: >
:: > For those of you who have reported strange problems with the
:: > Zope 2.1.0 binary release on your Linux systems, the Zope 2.1.0
:: > binary release for Linux has been updated.
:: >
:: > The previous one was compiled with a backward-incompatible
:: > version of glibc on an RH 6 machine, which caused a problem
:: > for some users. The updated build has been verified to work
:: > on RH 5.x systems, and should work on 6.x as well (I'd
:: > appreciate it if a 6.x user out there could make a post to
:: > the list to verify this).
::
:: It runs fine on my RedHat 6.1 installation.

I snarfed the *original* version Friday night for a 6.1 install.

Are there any issues with future CVS stuff?