[Zope] standard_html_header difficulties - a dead-end ?

Darcy Clark darcyc@engin.umich.edu
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:31:08 -0500

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

for some reason the above didn't work for me. But the following code (in
my standard_html_header) works when called from either methods or
documents with <!--#var standard_html_header-->  :

<dtml-tree expr="PARENTS[0]" branches_expr="objectValues(['DTML
Method'])" sort=id>
</dtml-tree>

thanks to everyone who helped me with my "standard_html_header
difficulties" - I think this problem has taught me a little more about
the way Zope operates - still have a long way to go though :)

darcy

> Note that PARENTS is built from the *traversal* path, not from the
> *containment* path of the object.  In other words, B may be contained in
> the folder A, but it may have been *acquired* from C if it was accessed
> like /A/C/B.  In this case, B's 'PARENTS[1]' is C, not A.
>
> -Michel

Ph: (734) 764 3377
Email: darcyc@engin.umich.edu
'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate'
..... Steven Wright