[Zope] Question About Additional info for AUTHENTICATED_USER

Sam Gendler sgendler@teknolojix.com
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:49:11 -0800

Use UserDb, and then make some quick hacks to the database structure and to the
various forms.  If it is your first time inside a Zope module, it might take you
a few hours to work it out, but it is easy to make changes from there.  The
forms are in the .dtml documents in the Product directory, and teh queries are
at the bottom of UserDb.py.  Enjoy.

Actually, I suppose that current wisdom would say that you should use the
Generic User Folder to do this, but I have no experience whatsoever with that
product, and UserDb is solid and easy to work with.

--sam