[Zope] I need advice

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:12:04 -0500

The ZOBDC driver is the preferred method, I would say.

I tested the DC Sybase DA 2.0 (not the "old" ZSybase DA) against SQL
Server 6.5 and it seems to work fine.  Caveat emptor, however, because
the Sybase adapter doesn't seem to work against SQL Server 7.0, though
we didn't put much effort into researching how this could be overcome.

BTW, don't tell me you work for a company named "mylinuxisp" and you're
going to run it on NT... oh god, the irony!

Chris McDonough     mailto:chrism@digicool.com
Digital Creations   http://www.digicool.com
Publishers of Zope  http://www.zope.org