[Zope] Zope stability

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:33:36 -0500

It is written by Jeff Bauer, who also did PCGI.  It is in
$ZOPE_HOME/pcgi

> And is any of this documented anywhere?  I keep on hearing
> about all this
> cool stuff - manage_debug, Creosote, HelpSys (well, it's old
> and buggy, but
> it still works in 2.1 for some reason.)
>
> For example, in the last five minutes, I discovered:
> 1. Zope can write tar files - for product distribution or something?

Yep.

> 2. http://192.168.1.2:8080/Control_Panel/manage_profile

Yeah that's another little hidden beauty.  Both 'manage_debug' and
'manage_profile' have been hidden from view, I don't know the reason
why.  I think it would be a good idea to show these links in the control
panel if ZOPE_DEBUG_MODE is on.

-Michel