[Zope] AtributeError

Henny van der Linde Henny van der Linde" <linde@inline-info.nl
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:17:44 +0100

Hi,

Till now we thought that this problem had something  to do with the ODBC
link to the external database (SQL-server 7). Wrong. The same problem
occured now with a document without any database link. So what is going on
here?

> >  Error type:  AttributeError
> >  Error value: tpc_begin
> >  -->
> > </BODY></HTML>
> > <!--
> > Traceback (innermost last):
> >   File C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214, in
> > publish_module
> >   File C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in
> > publish
> >   File C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 201, in
> > zpublisher_exception_hook
> >     (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
> >   File C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 169, in
> > publish
> >   File C:\PROGRA~1\Zope\lib\python\ZODB\Transaction.py, line
> > 236, in commit
> > AttributeError: (see above)
> >
> > -->
> >
> > When we click on refresh in the browser the page is correctly
> > loaded. We
> > use:
> >
> > NT-server,
> > IIS4,
> > SQL server 7
> > Zope 2.01 with the latest ODBC adapter.
> >
> > By the way, this problem didn't occur under Zope 1.10.

Please help,
It's very urgent. We are building a large site for the Departement of
Psychology (Leiden University, Netherlands) with Zope. We are promoting Zope
very strongly,  but with this problem it is for us a bit hard to 'sell
Zope'.

 Thanks

Henny van der Linde