[Zope] Zope woes continue - server going down regularly. (pos sible solution)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:47:38 -0500

That code closes the database connection associated with the REQUEST.
The original poster had an external method that created a *new*
connection object, *in addition to* the one opened by the REQUEST.  The
Zope Application code knows to clean up the REQUEST connection, but has
no information about any other connections you open, including those in
an external method.  You must explicitly close() them.

-Michel