[Zope] Re: Zope 2.1 does NOT work with NT Apache!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 13:59:13 +0100

Alexandre Ratti wrote:
[snip]
> >From: Rik Hoekstra <RikHoekstra@bigfoot.com>
[snip]
> >Um, you;ll have to hack the registry for that. Look in
> >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\
> >                      <Service Name>\Parameters\start
>
> Well I'm not sure but there is also a Startup Parameters field in the NT
> Control Panel > Services dialog. Maybe you can use it to pass options.

I tried; no. I don't know what it is for. NT is weird.

In the mean time I still haven't gotten it working with PCGI. This
really reeks like a bug or me being terrible stupid and not seeing
something.. Could anyone review my previous post on this topic that I
posted to the list?

Regards,

Martijn