[Zope] Form action -> zsql method linkage ? - was Re: [Zope] how to get details of sql.error ? of sql.error ?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:56:47 -0500

You cannot call ZSQL method directly via HTTP (which you are trying to
do by making the ZSQL method the target to your form); this is a
security feature.  ZSQL methods can only be called from internal
methods, like DTML Methods.  So, make the target of your form a DTML
method that calls the ZSQL Method for you.

-Michel