[Zope] Form action -> zsql method linkage ? - was Re: [Zope]how to get detailsof sql.error ?of sql.error ?

Nitin Borwankar nitin@borwankar.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:40:54 -0800

OK, tried that - the  message I get back from the
try/except shows I succeeded and yet no data turns up in the database.
It's not clear to me how form data is passed to insert_survey_rec in
this
syntax.
I am really stuck within an inch of success - any help appreciated.

Nitin.