[Zope] Subscription Welcome!

PostMasterDirect.com mailbox@netcreations.com
10 Dec 1999 13:13:51 -0000

Thank you for your opt-in email confirmation!

Welcome to our free service! We strive to bring useful information
direct to your email box without spamming, and without compromising your
privacy! We do not sell our lists, but we mail on behalf of vendors who
want to contact you with interesting news and product information in the
only topics you have specified.

Note that every message we send will have a header like this one: