[Zope] sample web applications ?

Rowan Hick rowan@softtech.co.nz
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:01:53 +1300

Thanks for those who answered my OO vs RDBMS question..

Now another one, is there anywhere where I can get my hands on sample
web applications that I could download and look at? I guess as any
newbie does, I'm stumbling along trying to glue all the pieces of the
puzzle together, where to use products/dtml/external methods etc.. it
just doesn't seem to be gelling yet...

I don't think that the sample outline application that comes with Zope
really illustrates what zope can/should be used for. It does show the
object acquisition if you really look at the tree/dtcontent/dttemplate
stuff but it's not immediately obvious.

Any samples would be appreciated

TIA

Rowan Hick