[Zope] The Calendar tag (was Re: [Zope] How to write a product.)

Ibaņez Palomar Juan David al004151@alumail.uji.es
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:46:48 +0100 (NFT)

> > Hi.
> >
> > I want to write a product, like the calendar in MSOutlook.
> > People should
> > be able to add private and public events.
>
> Note that there is allready a calendar product written by Ty Sarna, I
> think the Behive people have one also (or it's based on Ty's code, not
> sure).
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products
>
> -Michel

I downloaded the Calentar Tag by Ty Sarna from
   http://classic.zope.org:8080/Download/Contrib/Calendar-0.9.0.tar.gz

Is that the 0.9.0 version the last one? If no, where is the last version?

If someones wants to know...
  - The Beehive calendar can be found in
      http://www.zope.de/software/beeCal/index_eng_html
  - Just now has been released the ZCalendar product by "jimbag", look at
      http://www.zope.org/Members/jimbag/ZCalendar

David