[Zope] (newbie)-Anyone Please Help me

Li Dongfeng mavip5@inet.polyu.edu.hk
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:24:33 +0800

ozric wrote:

> -snip-
> I tried the <dtml-var "methods.userid"> and that finds the userid file, but it
> returns plain text unrendered. here is whats in unserid.

Sorry about the former incorrect suggestion.
This should avoid the problem:

    <dtml-with methods>
      <dtml-var userid>
    </dtml-with>

This is because "userid" is in fact a DTML method,
in another word, a function. So used in a expression
(inside quotation marks), it should have the parentheses
and desired arguments. Calling it without using the
expression syntax avoid giving these function arguments
yourself.