[Zope] GUF-SQL and Members area

JB jimbag@kw.igs.net
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 05:46:45 -0500

Does anyone have any tales around getting GUF to authenticate out of a
SQL connection. I've managed to get GUF setup and working. Then I went
thru the How-To by 'hippy', but of course, now it doesn't work and I get
no errors, reports, hiccups or rumbles. I simply get to login in, over
and over again. I wondered if anyone had had some success with this and
if so, could they share.

Also, while I'm on this, could anyone tell me how DC handles the Members
area at Zope.org. This is exactly what I am trying to do with GUF and
would happily copy the Zope site method if that info were available. In
fact, I'd be happy to document the method if there were some way I could
get a heads up.

Thanks
jim

--
In a five year period we can get one superb programming language.  Only
we can't control when the five year period will begin.