[Zope] GUF-SQL and Members area

JB jimbag@kw.igs.net
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:44:55 -0500

This is odd. Not sure if this is a GUF thing or what. The normal Zope
acl_folder allows this. I don't really know enough about Zope to
comment. Perhaps someone has some ideas on the list.

I did manage to get the SQL thing to work, but there seems to be
something different with 2.1.1. I'm not sure what yet but I'll keep
digging. Thanks for your help.

cheers
jim

--
In a five year period we can get one superb programming language.  Only
we can't control when the five year period will begin.