[Zope] <!--#var ZopeAttributionButton-->

Martijn Pieters Martijn Pieters <mj@digicool.com>
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:53:15 +0100

Hello Rick,

Thursday, December 16, 1999, 7:10:27 AM, you wrote:
R> I am using the button because I like to give credit for good work.
R> The problem is I have it in a frame and I need to make it target="_top"
R> how would one fix such a thing. Along those lines where do the images for the
R> manager screens live at ? And are there any more hidden things in zope to
R> play with ?

Just put the <dtml-var ZopeAttributionButton> tag on a page, and look
at the HTML source of the resulting page in your browser. See the IMG
tag it generates? Just copy that in place of the above var tag. You
can now add your own attributes to this IMG tag.

--
Best regards,
 Martijn Pieters                    mailto:mj@digicool.com