[Zope] REPOST: newbie: suddenly only 1 thread! where have the other 3 gone?

Maarten Slaets maarten.slaets@kpnqwest.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:57:49 +0100

Hi,

I'm reposting my message of 3/12 because I haven't received any answers yet
and it's quite a big problem for us. I have external methods that can lag
the
system for a cpl of minutes, so then I need other threads to keep serving
the
other users

any hints are appreciated.
(ex. where can I define the # of zope threads if i'm using pcgi)