[Zope] REPOST: newbie: suddenly only 1 thread! where have the other 3 gone?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:19:21 -0500

pcgi_publisher.py does not fire up Zope in multi-thread mode.  You must
run ZServer to get multiple threads.  You can still use Apache and PCGI,
ZServer understands PCGI requests.  Run z2.py -h and look at the -p
option.

-Michel