[Zope] ever see this ? Confera.py error trace back

ozric ozric@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:41:48 -0500

Maybe you could email me your version of the file ;).

--
"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad (circa 1995)
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damage per incident.