[Zope] Swedish characters and XMLDocument-1.0a4

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:24:37 +0100

I'm not much of an expert on character sets, but the default character
encoding in XML is UTF-8, not ISO 8859 as with HTML. Therefore, entering
ISO characters will not translate correctly, and this might account for
your problems.

To specify that the document contents is encoded in ISO 8859-1 (ie., ISO
Latin 1), modify the document heading to say:

Cheers,

Alexander Staubo
mailto:alex@mop.no
http://www.mop.no/~alex/