[Zope] ADABAS/Natural question - The question

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:35:11 -0500

On 12/20/99 10:25 AM, Chris Cioffi at chris_cioffi@yahoo.com wrote:

> Basically, can we call Natural programs with Zope? I searched zope.org and
> while ADABAS support was mentioned, I didn't see anything about Natural.

Having never used NATURAL off the mainframe (gods, the resources!!!!!! ;-),
I can't say on UNIX.  If you have a C-style interface, then ys you could
write something in Python that would interface to it.  If you could put
XML-RPC on it, you could interface.  If you can call it with CORBA/ILU then
sure, you can interface.

I know this is vague, but... like I said, my last Natural run-in was on
S/390.

Chris