[Zope] Redirecting URL's

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:38:32 +0100

on 20. desember 1999 administrator@consotec.de wrote :

acd> Hello,

acd> i'm somewhat new to ZOPE, so forgive me if these are trival questions.

i'll answer question 2 , and someone more skilled thatn me will have
to answer Q1..

acd> 2) Simple question !
acd> I wan't to list the content of a directory ( say /temp) and provide a
acd> formatted view.  The dtml skeleton would like the following:
acd>    <dtml   ... list directory>
acd>     <dtml  for each item >
acd>            do some formatting
acd>     .....

acd> How can I list the content of a directory using DTML. How can I read
acd> the content of a file using DTML?

acd> Thanks
acd>   Alfons

You could use  :

<dtml-in "objectValues(_['DTML document'])">
..html-formatting
<dtml-var title_or_id>
.. more html-formatting..
</dtml-in>

It will do the stuff between the dtml-in-tags for each item..

This is actually very well documented in the DTML-guide on zope.org.
('the in-tag' and 'batch-processing' chapters)

--
Geir B Hansen
web-developer/designer