[Zope] New TIP: Use KDE's file manager to provide an alternativeeditor for DTML DTML

Webteam der Uni Bielefeld webteam@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:11:20 +0100

jiva@devware.com wrote:

> Cool, now if I could just get an "edit me" link in the dtml pages off
> of the /manage screens, I'd be in heaven.  Hmmmm bet that wouldn't be
> too hard to hack in actually.

That's what we use:

<dtml-if "AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_permission('Change DTML
Documents',this())">
"AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()"-->@<!--#var "_['URL'][7:]"-->">Diese
Seite per ftp</a>
</dtml-if>

Actually, our ftp-server runs on port 21 (mainly because M$-Word doesn't
support portnumbers ... ) so you may end up with something like
ftp://<!--#var
"AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()"-->@yourhost.com:8021/<!--#var
where n depends on the length of your hostname :-P
Perhaps there is something that returns the path without the hostname,
that would be easier, but I didn't find it.

Chris

--
Webteam der Universität Bielefeld
mailto:webteam@uni-bielefeld.de