[Zope] Calendar Tag 0.9.1

Dennis Moore rainking@feeding.frenzy.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:40:41 -0600

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 02:17:36PM -0500, technews@egsx.com wrote:
> I have worked extensively with this tag..
> Production site I designed is online and has this calendar of events
> http://www.aley.net/Ar/events/

> On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Iba?ez Palomar Juan David wrote:
>

> > > That is really cool, but the example:
> > >     <!--#calendar [args]-->
> > >       template code
> > >     <!--#/calendar-->
> > >
> > > hmmm... what do I do with the template code part?
> > >
> > In the archives
> >   http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-September/010057.html
> >
> > you can find this explanation:
> >
> >   The DTML within the calander tag is called for every cell that is rendered,
> >   be it in day, week or month mode. The tag supplies you with methods and
> >   variables to find out what mode you are in, what cell (what date, week or
> >   month), and to influence the rendering of that particular cell, or the
> >   rendering of the whole calendar.

so where exactly does the <dtml-calendar> tag come from?  my zope server
doesn't recognize it:
Unexpected tag, for tag <dtml-calendar>, on line 4 of calendar

--
pity this busy monster, manunkind,         |    Dennis  Moore    |       Sarah
not. Progress is a comfortable disease.    | rainking@frenzy.com |   McLachlan