[Zope] Another Zope Site

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 05:45:36 PST

Hi Jim, your mission if you accept it... :-)

Right now we are integrating the ZRTChat with other
classes to achieve our specific goals, and had not already worked a lot on
the ZRTChat, but as soon as we make new features we post on the list.

One feature we would like is to force user authentication, to avoid
duplicate nicks logged at the same time, and with a password to avoid
another person to use your nickname and then being able to chat on your
behalf.

Best Regards,
Júlio