[Zope] Tree tag to show only objects that evaluate from a expression

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:18:35 -0500

Zopists,

I am studying the documentation on the tre tag and looking at the
source, and I'm not sure how to get this to work.

I am using <dtml-tree expr="PARENTS[1]"> to get the tree tag of a folder
above the current folder.
I would like to only display the tree of objects in that folder that met
a certain criteria.  I have tried branches_expr=objectValues(etc...),
but I need it to display only the tree of a few of that particular
meta_type if they qualify, not all of them.  Any ideas?

Gradually wrangling the beast,

--
Jason Spisak
webmaster@hiretechs.com