[Zope] Database connections timing out?

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:06:19 +1200

I am finding that after starting Zope, and making the ODBC connection to
local Interbase, I can then access Zope and find that the ODBC
connection has closed down.  I am not yet certain how long this takes to
happen.  I then get an error complaining about the lack of a database
connection.  I never had this problem with versions prior to 2.0.

I am using Win32, and the latest versions of Zope, and the DA for ODBC.

I guess not many of you are using Interbase, but you might yet. Borland
is reported to be considering open sourcing the product.

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz
http://www.compkarori.com/dynamo - The Homebuilt Dynamo