[Zope] Tiny Table Question

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:39:07 -0800

Hail Zope Folk,

Well, I bit the bullet, couldn't get Zope to work reliably on my notebook
using Win95, so I installed Linux at both the home and the office and got
Zope working on it in both places, I'm a complete Linux Neophyte and while
my understanding of what Zope does and how it works is increasing quite
rapidly, I fear I have quite the climb ahead of me.

I'm working on a project that has a table of about 100-120 items I thought
about trying to make MySQL work, but decided it would slow down my initial
release too much, so since TinyTable works with small sets of data, I
thought I would use it. It appears to be working ok, but I have a lot of
questions.

It appears from my perusal of the Advanced tab that the Tiny Table can use
a Python class as a data source, however, on checking through the source
for Tiny Table, I can find no mention of how to make use for this feature.

Also, is it possible to update a Tiny Table under dtml control?

Stand Fast,
	tjg.
Timothy J. Grant				tjg@avalongroup.net
Avalon Technology Group			www.avalongroup.net
(503) 246-3630 voice
(503) 246-3124 fax

This message may be digitally signed with PGP. A PGP signature
guarantees that this message really did come from me. For more
information regarding digital signatures and encryption, please
contact me.