[Zope] Newbie DTML question

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:14:26 -0800

At 09:36 AM 2/1/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Timothy Grant <tjg@avalongroup.net> writes:
>
>I think <!--#with _.namespace(tempvar=tempval) --> use tempvar here
>... <!--#/with--> should do it, although I haven't tried it yet.

I'll give this a shot, I'm somewhat concerned as tempvar will be assigned
inside a <!--#in--> construct and used outside the loop.

>_[Category] should give you indirect access to the variable whose name
>is the value of Category.  Note the lack of quotes around Category (as
>opposed to your code above).

>Tell me if this doesn't work for you (and I'll look more into it).

This unfortunately does not work at all, when I use it I get the Zope Error
message saying Zope is unavailable.

Thanks for your willing assistance!
--
Stand Fast,
	tjg.

This message may be digitally signed with PGP. A PGP signature
guarantees that this message really did come from me. For more
information regarding digital signatures and encryption, please
contact me.