[Zope] Zope in Virtual Host on ISP

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:00:11 -0600

--deleted tons-o-relevance - Refer to thread for context--

Aargh! Seems like no matter what I do, I can't get past:

---------
Mon Feb  1 17:42:43 1999  unable to import publish_module from ZPublisher
  Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/--directory-deleted--/Zope-1.9.0-src/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py",
line 166, in initPCGI

ImportError: No module named cgi_module_publisher

Mon Feb  1 17:42:56 1999
  pcgi-wrapper: No such file or directory  (102) failure during connect
---------

Actually, it's more 'from cgi_module_publisher import publish_module'.

I feel like if I see this one more time, I gonna jump off something.
Fortunately, in Austin I'd have to drive somewhere for sufficient height
to do any real damage. I guess the UT Tower would do. It's a good thing
I'm in no mood to drive. <cha-grin>

This is the farthest I seem to be able to get. As I mentioned before, I
dream of the day I'm asked to authenticate. The pcgifile.py sanity
checker, the pcgi.log file, the command-line pcgi output, everyhere this
b*st*rd 'cgi_module_publisher' thumbs his nose at me.

I realize I'm not giving much background here, but I'm kinda hoping this
error is a known-problem/indicator-of-such.

Any ideas?

Thanks again for taking the time to help out,

Chris