[Zope] Zope in Virtual Host on ISP

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 01:28:11 -0600

On 2/2/99 9:45 PM , Jeff Bauer jbauer@rubic.com said:

>Yes, the two versions of Python on the system are a main symptom,
>though not necessarily the direct cause of your problem.  Was this
>a source or binary install of Zope/Python?

It was a source install. Actually, I seem to have taken a step, um,
forward or to the side or something. I got suspicious about the behavior
I was seeing, so I took another look at my .login and .cshrc files, and
sure enough, the paths were messed up ('setenv
$PATH=/--deleted-path--/local/bin'. Note that '$PATH' and '=' can do
interesting things to your environment.)

After fixing this little gem, I deleted everything and started over. Now
I'm getting the following when I execute Zope.cgi from the command line
(NOTE: The '--deleted-path--' is my own editing after the fact:

atlantis:/--deleted-path--/local/Zope-1.9.0-src% Zope.cgi
Bobo-Exception-Line: 175

<head>
<title>exceptions.KeyError</title>
</head>