[Zope] sync Zope userids with Apache userids?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 09:46:22 -0600

I personally have never gotten WinZip to handle anything from
Zope/Bobo/etc. :(

In fact I've downloaded and tried dozen+ different compression utilities
(WinZip type) and tried them on Zope/Bobo/etc, all to no avail. Almost all
complained about the archive being invalid.

I know there is nothing wrong with the archive. I can download it to my Mac
at home and stuffit expander decompresses it like a champ.

I did finally download a small commandline utility called UNTGZ which
handled everything that WinZip etc. couldn't. I also imagine that the
cygwin utilities that I recently downloaded would handle them fine also.

You can get untgz at it's home page:  http://isjm.com/tst/untgz_f.htm

You can also drag and drop files onto untgz or a shortcut on your desktop.
The only problem I have had with this is it decompressed everything to the
Windows folder. Just had to drag it out.

Hope this helps.

Jimmie Houchin