[Zope] Confera question, and calling sub documents of a peer folder

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:36:19 -0400

On 5 Feb 99, at 9:24, Michael Bernstein wrote:

> Brad Clements wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to "call" documents in peer folders this way? If so, what
> > is the correct syntax?, or is this a bug?
>
> Check out a related thread: 'Method Context Control', particularly a
> posting by  Amos Latteier on Wed 2/3/99 wich revealed an undocumented
> namespace method '_.render' and a few other ways around this problem.

Bingo!

The solution is

<!--#var "_.render(Documents.DocumentList)"-->

Very nice..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836