[Zope] Zope Upgrade and Zope Linux to Win: data.bbb

Robert OConnor rocon@pivot.net
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:21:41 -0500

This is a second to Ross's request:
Subj: Re: [Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 1.10 prerelease
>Just a request to make sure there's at least a step-by-step guide for
>moving a Zope 1.9 based server to 1.10. I would imagine it's more
>involved than untarring 1.10 on top of an existing 1.9 dist., isn't it?
>Ross

I figured until the answer appears, I'd take the site
from the Linux install to the windows install by:
just moving the /var/data.bbb file
from Linux/Zope1.9  to my Windows1.10 Install:

Error is:
...File "D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\BoboPOS\SimpleDB.py",
line 221, in __init__
    self.open(file_name,create,revision_time,meta_index,read_only)
  File "D:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\BoboPOS\SimpleDB.py",
line 255, in open
    except: raise IOError, 'could not open ' + file_name
IOError: could not open D:\Program Files\WebSite/var/Data.bbb
D:\Program Files\WebSite>

I'm sure there is a simple answer.

Thanks.

-bobo connor  bob@rocnet.com