[Zope] RE: Disappearing Data?

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:50:49 -0600

OK, now this is deeply odd. I started rebuilding what I had done
previously, the stuff that disappeared. After making a few changes, I
clicked on a file I had just created, and was greeted with the same
message that appeared earlier when the stuff disappeared (That message is
listed at the end of this message).

I then clicked back on the main 'Zope' item in the nav frame, all the
stuff that disappeared earlier was back, and the work I had just done was
gone. No intermediate steps, just Add and Change buttons used.

Any Ideas?

Chris

-----
Sorry, the requested document does not exist.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File
/home/c/change/local/Zope-1.10.0pr1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 877, in publish_module
  File
/home/c/change/local/Zope-1.10.0pr1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 402, in publish
    (Info: /Home/manage_main)
  File
/home/c/change/local/Zope-1.10.0pr1-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py,
line 271, in __bobo_traverse__
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
NotFound: (see above)
-----