[Zope] DISCUSS: Improving default content

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:41:42 -0600

I follow the debian-devel mailing list some.  As far as I know, debian's
in deep-freeze for the 2.1 release (codename slink) and is barley
accepting bug-fixes, let alone new packages, for that release. So,
unless someone at DC knows otherwise, I suspect it'll miss this release
and go into potato. Not that that's a problem for those of us with good
net access. Being able to upgrade individual packages almost completely
painlessly is part of what Debian's all about, anyway.

Ross