[Zope] ZopeHTTPServer Shutting down on Netscape Error

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:55:43 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Timothy Grant wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've run into an interesting little problem with the ZopeHTTPServer. I
> usually run Opera, but recently have been conducting tests with Navigator
> 4.08. I have discovered that this version of Navigator has a bad habit of
> GPFing on going into the management screens. The GPF is not the problem,
> the problem is that ZopeHTTPServer dies a quiet death. I don't know whether
> I have something configured wrong or what. I didn't think a broken pipe
> error would bring Zope to its knees, but it appears as if it is.

Aha! That is the cause of the problem. Broken Pipes with Navigator. I had
the same problem but never managed to figure out what was causing it. BTW
what is GPFing?

Thanks

Pavlos