[Zope] DTML Doc property from DTML Method in tag

Kevin Dangoor kid@ans.net
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:30:40 -0500

Hi,

	I'm having trouble getting at an DTML Document property
from within an in tag in a DTML Method. I have a folder property
that lists the documents I want to appear in a particular order.
I would like to display the "title" and "summary" of those documents.

<!--#in docs-->

So, if the docs list contained an entry "test", what would I put in
the var tag to get test.title? If I use "test.title", I get the
title. If I try "sequence-item+'.title'" or "_[sequence-item+'.title']",
I get a NameError. What simple little thing am I missing here?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Dangoor