[Zope] BHS 0.5

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:20:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I've released BoboHTTPServer.py 0.5 today. (Not ZopeHTTPServer!)
It has some features:
-) URL renaming to support a frontend Apache. Instead of many options, you
   just provide the real external URL. (UserFriendly!!!)
-) Support for more than one external (proxied) URL.
-) Sensible usage message :)
-) Zope support. (untested, as I do not have Zope :) )
-) Better documentation on how to integrate BHS with Apache.

To summerize: BHS 0.5 is (should be, as it's untested with Zope) the
              easiest way to publish Bobo/Zope projects :), and it can
              basically do all the cases pcgi can with BHS 0.5 :)

Could someone try if it works with Zope?

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by